DEB’S CREATIVE ESCAPE

Sunday, February 1, 2009

Trying to get the hang of blogging


I can't seem to get in the groove of doing this every day yet. Life and work seem to be getting in the way a little. I am easily distracted. I'm sure I'm not the first to say this and won't be the last. Today I am posting some cards that I'm sending to two of my good friends. They both have had a tough couple of weeks and I wanted them to know I was thinking of them. I hope this does the trick. I need to make a couple more cards to send too.

I can't believe it's the first of February. Where did January go? I so wanted to get started on the right foot this year with everything, but like every other year, it just doesn't happen. I wanted to do Project 365, but do it my way. I actually started the year off taking a picture a day. By the end of the first couple of weeks, I was done. I gave up trying to take pictures every day. Maybe I will get motivated and get back on track. I doubt it.

I am going to count down the days to Valentine's Day with my little boy using the mailbox I posted earlier. I plan on putting a chocolate in it every day and maybe sneak a hot wheel car or something little in it a few of the days until the 14th. He will be so excited. He loves chocolate and cars!

0 comments: