DEB’S CREATIVE ESCAPE

Friday, February 13, 2009

Baby Card


I finally got my baby card done that I need for a shower next weekend. My next door neighbor is having her second child, which is going to be a boy, so I wanted to do a cute card for her. I purchased the Bitty Blessings set from Papertrey Ink a while ago and I just love it. Their website has some really cute ideas for the stamps. I actually found the one I used at Taylored Expressions blog.Add Image Using from my stash, I went with the Making Memories Kids Collection called Sam since I had the paper and stickers, and I had this navy ribbon with the red trim that I think pulls it all together. I stamped "Welcome, Little One" on the inside. I also punched out 3/4 inch circles for the scalloped edges since I don't have any Spellbinder dies yet. I got this from the talented Kristina Werner from her MACM cards.

0 comments: