DEB’S CREATIVE ESCAPE

Friday, February 13, 2009

Finished Mistreatment

Well, after working on my mistreatment in the playroom all day yesterday, I finally finished all four windows. You can only see three of them in this picture, but there are actually four. I went back and added some white fabric to the backs so they wouldn't be so sheer. I ended up moving the couch that was in there downstairs in the living room where we have no furniture. There is so much more room. I don't know how I ever fit all that furniture plus all the toys in there. It looks so much better. I also covered some Styrofoam and added some striped paper on them and a sticker to add some more color on the wall. I have no idea what color to paint in there. It still has the lovely painter's beige on the walls. I am really getting into the mistreatment of my windows. I can't wait to do the rest of the house. I will post more pics of the other rooms I finish.

1 comments:

Jennifer said...

Looks great! I am going to have to find out how you did those mistreatments :)My bonus room could use some mis-treating. lol