DEB’S CREATIVE ESCAPE

Saturday, February 7, 2009

Encouragement Card



I finally entered my FIRST contest. I know I won't win, but maybe one day! A girl can dream can't she. I did this card to go along with all the other "thinking of you" cards I've done recently. Some of my friends are really having a hard time these days. Several of them have lost one of their parents in the last few weeks and are trying to deal with this devastating time in their lives. I can't imagine how that must feel and am very thankful to still have both of mine. I hope this card will encourage them. The contest is over at http://cardpositioningsystems.blogspot.com/. Well, I'm off to create one more card for the contest. You can enter two cards. This one will be a baby card since I have a shower to go to in a few weeks. Maybe I will get it posted tomorrow.


0 comments: