DEB’S CREATIVE ESCAPE

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Gift for a Sweet Friend


I knew I wanted to make something special for my sweet friend Amanda who was moving to Alabama with her family. She had admired some of my initial things in my house and I wanted to do something like that for her. I found this blank tin at Hobby Lobby 50% off and knew it would be perfect for what I had in mind. Of course I cut the letters on my Cricut and placed them on the board, upside down the first time. I had all the letters placed on perfectly and then I looked on the back where the hangers were and they were at the bottom, so I had to pull all of them off and start over. A little frustrated, but well worth starting over to get it done. She loved it and I was so glad! I am really going to miss her and her sweet family!

0 comments: