DEB’S CREATIVE ESCAPE

Thursday, August 6, 2009

Teacher Gift-Mini Clipboard

My precious son starts kindergarten next week and I wanted to start it off right with a little happy for his teacher. We met her last week for a summer party and she is the sweetest! I had bookmarked one like this on Two Peas a while back and new I wanted to make one at some point. The girl used a digital kit that was no longer available, so I improvised with some paper I had gotten recently at Michael's. I used a Martha punch for the apple and used Photoshop Elements to create her name and printed them on 3 x 5 index cards. The little clipboard actually came from AC Moore and it has this little peg on the back where it can actually stand up. I made a matching tag for the bag. I also want to add some hand sanitizer that I vinyl with her intials before next Wednesday. Have to get the monogramming in somewhere, right?

0 comments: